Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.balancefitness.studio.
Balance Fitness is dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure and protected. To ensure that there is no authorised access to your information or disclosure of this information, Balance Fitness has put in place appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures to protect your information, including the information that is collected online.
Balance Fitness adheres to all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation. In order to ensure the protection of the information that you provide both in the coaching sessions and online, we undertake the following actions:
- Balance Fitness only collects personal information where strictly required and will delete or destroy this information where it is no longer necessary for coaching or for satisfying any legal or accounting responsibilities that we are subject to.
- Balance Fitness addresses and considers confidentiality and the privacy of information at every stage of this information being provided, both online and in-person sessions.
- Balance Fitness ensures very high standards of practice when dealing with any information provided.
The steps that Balance Fitness takes to protect your personal information include the following:
- Any financial information, including credit card details, are destroyed or deleted as soon as they are processed.
- Notes taken during sessions are handwritten and are stored in locked cabinets.
- Notes are written in a form which ensures that the client cannot be identified by anyone unintentionally reading the notes.
- All emails relating to the sessions are kept on a password protected computer and are deleted after the termination of the trainer-trainee relationship.
Links and Embedded content from other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave this site, please note that we do not have any control over the other website that you have accessed or over the use of data provided on that website. Any such websites are therefore not covered by this privacy statement and you are advised to consult the privacy statement detailed on the website in question for further information on how that website will store and process your data.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Personal Data Collection
The personal data that Balance Fitness may hold or collect about you includes:
- Identity data: your first name and last name
- Contact data: email address and telephone number
- Financial data: payment card details
- Transaction data: details about services you have purchased from us
- Marketing data: details about your preferences on receiving marketing communications from us. Balance Fitness will not lease, distribute, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law or any regulatory authority to do so.
You may at any time, under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation, request from us details of the personal information that we hold about you or removal of this data. If you would like a copy of this information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect then please email us as soon as possible so that we can promptly correct any incorrect information.
When you have signed up to receive services from Balance Fitness, we hold your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the contract that we have with you to provide our services.
In some circumstances and where you have provided us with your personal data for these purposes, we may use your data for marketing that is in your legitimate interests. In selling our services to you, and as you have expressed an interest in finding out more about our services and offers, we believe that holding your data is appropriate and reasonable.
You may at any time request that we delete or amend this data or stop sending you marketing communications by emailing email@example.com.
By continuing to browse and use this website or purchasing any of our services, you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the terms and conditions of use and privacy statement contained on this page. The term “Balance Fitness” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Balance Fitness advises that you consult your GP before making any significant changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- No content featured on this website is intended to constitute medical advice.
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any specific purpose.
- Your use of the information on this website is at your own risk and Balance Fitness does not accept any liability for whether the products and services purchased from this website meet your specific requirements.
- Each individual responds to coaching differently and we therefore cannot guarantee any particular outcome from the sessions sold by Balance Fitness. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to resolve the issue that you would like to work on, we cannot guarantee that this issue will be resolved in any particular timeframe or at all.
- Balance Fitness will not be liable if this website is unavailable or under maintenance at any particular point in time.
These terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You and Balance Fitness submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.